By joining the voice of specialty health organizations, your NASHO membership provides...
- Safe-harbor forum for specialty health organizations to network and collaborate.
- Focused federal and state advocacy on specialty health issues.
- Weekly federal policy reports from one of Washington, DC’s leading lobbying shops.
- Early warning alerts about the key state issues impacting the specialty health industry.
- Member-only discount to events, such as the annual Innovations Forum and Capitol Caucus.
- Sponsorship opportunities that get you in front the industry leaders that make up the NASHO and AAPAN boards.
- Monthly AAPAN Pulse newsletter, which features information about the latest federal and state activities tailored for NASHO members.
- Opportunity to have involvement on the PMMA and HNA boards.
- Password-protected access to the Members Only section of NASHO’s website, www.nasho.org.
To join NASHO, click here to access the application and fax to (502) 403-1129 or email here. Within 24 hours, a NASHO representative will contact you and provide information on membership fees.