By joining the voice of specialty health organizations, your NASHO membership provides...
- Access to continuously updated online monitoring of specialty health legislation on a variety of specialty health topics, such as complementary care, behavioral health, dental, vision, mandated benefits, allied practitioners, payment issues and more - in all 50 states.
- NASHO’s monthly electronic newsletter, The NASHO Observer, which keeps you apprised of Association events and initiatives, and other key specialty health industry information.
- Regular Member Alerts about news impacting the specialty health industry and the American healthcare system.
- Password-protected access to the Members Only section of NASHO’s website, www.nasho.org. The website includes the following:
- Calendar of Events
- Legislative Updates
- Specialty Health News Articles
- Committee Activities
- Directory of Specialty Health Organizations
- Participation on NASHO committees and initiatives that support the business needs of the industry, providing you an opportunity for your voice to be heard
- Preferred Member pricing for all upcoming NASHO and AAPPO events, including forums and educational programs
- Preferred pricing on all NASHO and AAPPO publications
- Invitation to Leadership Circle Roundtables
To join NASHO, click here to access the application and fax to (502) 403-1129 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours, a NASHO representative will contact you and provide information on membership fees. For additional information or questions, call Julian Roberts, NASHO Executive Director, at (404) 634-8911.