The Physical Medicine Management Alliance (PMMA) is a NASHO Committee that consists of members representing physical medicine network management associations including, but not limited to, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Podiatry, Speech Therapy, and Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Singular, authoritative voice representing common interests
- Robust advocacy for the Physical Medicine Management community
- Influence and input on public policy
- Insights and opportunities for dialogue between industry leaders
- Leadership standards for the industry
- Educational and marketing efforts focused on promoting the value proposition of physical medicine to stakeholders
- Collaboration with synergistic associations (e.g., AAPPO, AAPAN, NAVCP, HNA) to leverage advocacy efforts
PMMA members believe in the value of physical medicine and its demonstrated efficacy in delivering quality outcomes. PMMA advocates for the vital role that management organizations play in that delivery process by promoting access and enhancing choice. PMMA members focus on spreading this value message through: high-level advocacy on the Hill, grassroots and social media marketing, industry articles, white papers, speaking opportunities and other pipelines.
Goals and Objectives
- Raise Profile of Physical Medicine through Consumer Messaging and Consumer Engagements
- Facilitate Access to Physical Medicine Services through Expansion of Healthcare Benefits
- Pursue Research Studies that Validate the Physical Medicine Value Proposition
- Educational Support for Providers and PM Advocacy Groups